Audio DSP Algorithm Developer (full time) - Witney, Oxfordshire
Posted on: 26/09/2022.
We are looking for a DSP researcher and developer to join the Sonnox team in Finstock, Oxfordshire.
Sonnox is an established, award-winning audio plugin and software company based in rural Oxfordshire. Since 2007, we’ve continued to obsess over creating the best, most innovative products to supplement and enhance Digital Audio Workstations such as Logic, Ableton, ProTools, Studio One and Cubase.
Our customers range from grammy-winning professionals to bedroom hobbyists, from the most prestigious recording studios, film production houses, games manufacturers and global broadcasters to music producers, engineers, and mastering facilities.
We are a small, dynamic, motivated team passionate about audio and related technology, looking for a talented and self-motivated developer with experience researching innovative audio DSP algorithms to join us.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Researching new and innovative solutions relating to audio DSP,
• Creating interactive prototypes using a variety of programming languages and frameworks,
• Writing high-quality, production-ready real-time DSP code for release in our products.
Requirements for this position include:
• A keen interest and deep understanding of mathematics, particularly digital signal processing,
• Practical experience participating in research projects,
• Experience with various programming languages (such as C++, python, MATLAB).
You must be a team player with excellent organisational and communication skills. Experience in the audio industry and an interest in music production are preferred, as are creative problem-solving skills and the ability to deliver successfully to a deadline.
Positives of joining our exciting young team include 10% time for personal development, pension and other lifestyle benefits, including the advantages of a small company attitude. This position will be based in a peaceful and beautiful location, at our offices in Finstock, Oxfordshire.
If you wish to apply, please email your CV and a covering letter to [email protected] using the subject "DSP Developer - Your Name".
Sonnox is an equal opportunities employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Other open vacancies: