Digital Marketing Executive (full time) - Witney, Oxfordshire
Posted on: 22/07/2022.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive with experience in the music, tech or software industries to join the Sonnox team in Finstock, Oxfordshire.
Sonnox is an established, award-winning audio plugin and software company based in rural Oxfordshire. Since 2007, we’ve continued to obsess over creating the best, most innovative products to supplement and enhance Digital Audio Workstations such as Logic, Ableton, ProTools, Studio One and Cubase.
Our customers range from grammy-winning professionals to bedroom hobbyists, from the most prestigious recording studios, film production houses, games manufacturers and global broadcasters to music producers, engineers, and mastering facilities.
We are a small, dynamic, motivated team passionate about audio and related technology, looking for a talented and self-motivated marketing specialist to join us.
Your responsibilities will include:
Social Media Management
- You will work with support, sales and marketing colleagues to develop social media strategies to increase brand awareness and customer engagement
- Regularly edit, re-purpose and publish text, image and video content
- Engage with individuals daily, with the ultimate goal of turning followers into customers and customers into advocates
- Have excellent communication skills and express our company’s views creatively
- You will work with your marketing colleagues to help maintain and grow industry relationships with third parties, such as publishers, journalists and influencers
- Submit new products for review and ensure that our partners can access the relevant installers and have applicable licences
- Assist your sales and marketing colleagues with processing invoices, tracking expenditure and estimating prospective budgets
- Assist your marketing colleagues in producing, editing and optimising newsletters and product copy
- Edit written, recorded and filmed interviews into engaging content that can be used as short-form content on social media platforms and long-form content on our website
Pay-per-click (PPC) and Social Media Advertising
- Help your sales and marketing colleagues create and optimise paid search campaigns on Google, Facebook, and other search and display marketing engines
- Help manage budgets and work with your sales and marketing colleagues to maximise ROI
- Identify trends, interpret them and communicate results to your colleagues
Search Engine Optimisation
- You will collaborate with marketing and web colleagues to optimise copy and landing pages
- Research and share keywords, content and technical SEO opportunities to increase SERP performance and page views
- Analyse and interpret data
- Previous Marketing experience in similar music, tech or software industries, or previous experience working for a marketing agency with a range of responsibilities
- Creating, managing and growing online communities
- Campaign creation and management using MailChimp (or other email marketing services)
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud suite (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects)
- Analysing and interpreting website reporting tools such as Google Analytics
- Implementation of Google Tag Manager
- Working with Content Management Systems (e.g. Drupal or WordPress)
- A strong understanding of Music Technology and the related industries
- Ability to think outside of the box, particularly on technical matters
- Proven ability to multi-task whilst maintaining a keen sense of detail
This position will be based in a peaceful and beautiful location, at our offices in Finstock, Oxfordshire.
If you wish to apply, please email your CV and a covering letter to [email protected] using the subject "Digital Marketing Executive - Your Name".
Sonnox is an equal opportunities employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE