1 Manor Barns Business Park,
1. Use of Personal Data
Your Personal Data and Personal History will be used by Sonnox for the following purposes of Data Processing:
* To provide you with the latest information on products, services, promotional offers and campaigns of Sonnox;
* To seek your opinion from time to time;
* To compile statistics for Sonnox; and
* To provide you with customer support from Sonnox.
Please understand that there may be certain services that cannot be used without providing your Personal Data.
2. Storing of Personal Data
Sonnox Limited will ensure that all appropriate technical and organisational measures are in place to protect your Personal Data and Personal History from unauthorised access by third parties.
Without your consent Sonnox will not disclose the Personal Data and Personal History to any third party, except for the following cases:
* For compliance with a legal obligation to which Sonnox is subject, or for the purposes of the interests pursued by Sonnox as provided by law.
Please note that anonymous data from which you cannot be identified are always excluded from the restriction described in this Policy.
Should you wish to confirm the Personal Data and Personal History, Sonnox will provide you with your Personal Data and Personal History stored. When there are errors in or changes to your Personal Data, Sonnox will correct inaccurate or outdated information in accordance to your request. Further you have the right to request the amendments or deletion of your Personal Data. In these cases and in case you should have any questions please contact us at:
IF YOU ARE YOUNGER THAN 14 YEARS OLD, PLEASE ASK YOUR PARENTS FOR PERMISSION BEFORE REGISTERING!