Sales Executive (full time) - Witney, Oxfordshire
Posted on: 15/09/2023.
We are looking for an Audio Software Developer to join the award-winning team at Sonnox in Finstock, Oxfordshire.
Sonnox is an established audio plugin and software company based in rural Oxfordshire. Since 2007, we've continued to obsess over creating the best, most innovative products to supplement and enhance Digital Audio Workstations, such as Logic, Ableton, ProTools, Studio One and Cubase.
Our products are used by Grammy-winning professionals and hobbyists alike, from the most prestigious recording studios, film production houses, games manufacturers and global broadcasters to music producers, engineers, and mastering facilities.
Having recently joined the Focusrite Group, our motivated and dynamic team benefits from the support of ten highly respected pro-audio brands while retaining our small team feel and passion for audio and technology.
Your responsibilities will include:
Sales Administration and Analysis
- Set up dealer and global promotions and monitor their performance.
- Gather and report on sales and market data from both internal and external sources.
- Support your Sales and Marketing colleagues in handling invoices, tracking expenses, and forecasting budgets.
- Dealer Network Communication Provide dealers with comprehensive product information, including specifications, compatibility, and pricing.
- Announce new products and promotions to the dealer network.
- Distribute NFR (Not For Resale) licenses and software installers to dealers.
- Maintain a version-controlled database of assets such as product imagery.
- Ensure the dealer network has access to and uses the most current assets.
- Monitor dealer sales metrics and collaborate with team members to identify and implement areas for improvement.
- Build and maintain relationships with up-and-coming dealers to help elevate their performance and engagement with our brand.
Influencer and Affiliate Relationship Management
- Manage and nurture relationships with influencers and affiliates to maximise brand reach and engagement.
- Assist your marketing colleagues in producing, editing and optimising written and graphic content for various channels.
- Previous sales or marketing experience within the music, tech or software industries.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to express our company’s views creatively.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Cloud suite, including Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, or other similar design packages.
- A musician with an understanding of music technology and the related industries.
- Ability to think outside of the box.
- Proven ability to multi-task whilst maintaining a keen sense of detail.
About the Focusrite Group:
Focusrite plc is a global music and audio group that develops and markets music technology products.Used by audio professionals and amateur musicians alike, our solutions facilitate the high-quality production of recorded and live sound. Our audio technology brands stand together, seeking to enrich lives through music by removing barriers to creativity – ‘we make music easy to make’.
The Focusrite Group trades under eleven established and rapidly growing brands: Focusrite, Focusrite Pro, Novation, ADAM Audio, Sequential, Oberheim, Martin Audio, Optimal Audio, Ampify Music, Linea Research and Sonnox. With a high-quality reputation and a rich heritage spanning decades, its brands are category leaders in the music-making industry.
Music technology is an enriching space to work in, and we enjoy a Group-wide open-door culture which encourages innovation. This culture, combined with a passion for the inspirational solutions we create, has led to the group winning numerous accolades, including six Queen's Awards, the AIM Company of the Year Award 2021 and regular appearances in 'The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For’.
The Focusrite Group is dedicated to building a great workplace; as an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to Diversity and Inclusion. The group's mission is to cultivate an internal and external equitable culture where all people feel welcome, safe and positively represented because, at Focusrite, they truly are. Equally, we recognise the major impact climate change has on our world and work every day towards being industry leaders in a carbon-neutral future.
If you meet the requirements and are excited to join our young and dynamic team, please apply through the Focusrite Group's dedicated portal.
Other open vacancies:
As part of the Focusrite Group plc, all vacancies are listed at workable.com/Focusrite