VENUE Installer download options:
21st July 2016 : Oxford Envolution now compatible for use with S6L.
20th April 2016 : Oxford Reverb now compatible for use with S6L.
18th May 2016 : New installers for S3L (32-bit) and S3L/S6L (64-bit) released. Fixes a problem with missing presets from the Sonnox Plug-in Toolbar. Please see footnote.
Each download provides a zipped file of all available Oxford plug-ins for VENUE or S3L/S6L systems.
This plug-in software requires a valid Sonnox HD-HDX licence.
An authorised iLok is required to use this software:
iLok1 or iLok2 required for VENUE D-Show/Profile/SC48 software
iLok2 only for S3L/S6L software.
Important : This software is NOT suitable for use with a Sonnox Live bundle licence.
Minimum supported version of S3L Venue software: v4.1.2 (32-bit) & v4.5 (64-bit)
Important: S3L users must install the latest iLok Licence Manager from www.ilok.com before running the plug-in installer.
Installer creation instructions:
1. Download the appropriate version of Venue installer.
2. Unzip the file, retaining the entire folder structure.
3. Copy the folder and its contents to the top (root) level of a USB flash drive or CD.
4. Insert the USB flash drive and your iLok, or the CD and your iLok into your Venue system. Use the Plug-Ins Installer Menu to install the plug-ins.
Important note for existing users
The following advice ONLY applies where you have an existing version of Sonnox VENUE software, installed prior to 18 May 2016, on your S3L, S3L-X or S6L system. First-time installations are NOT affected:
Some users have reported missing presets from the Sonnox plug-in Toolbar. To resolve this, please do the following BEFORE installing the latest Sonnox Venue software:
- Switch off all sound systems
- In Venue, go to 'Options', 'System', Control+Click the 'Shutdown' button
- Go to 'Console (C)\Windows\'
- Open 'regedit.exe'
- Go to 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software'
- Right-click 'Sonnox Plugins' and select 'Delete'
- Click 'Yes' to delete this key and all its subkeys
- Close regedit
- Double-click the 'Return to VENUE' desktop shortcut
You may now install the Sonnox plug-in software using the method described above.