For owners of Sonnox Live bundle only
VENUE Installer download options
Do I have an S3L or S3L-X system?
Check the VENUE software version number shown at the bottom of the screen.
|S3L||Version 4.x up to 4.4.x|
|S3L-X||Version 4.5.x up to 4.9.x |
How do I use the installer?
See this support article.
20th April 2016
- Oxford Reverb now compatible for use with S6L.
18th May 2016
- New installers for S3L (V4, 32-bit) and S3L/S6L (V4.5, 64-bit) released.
- Fixes a problem with missing presets from the Sonnox Plug-in Toolbar. Please see footnote.
- Each download provides a zipped file of the Sonnox Live Oxford plug-ins for VENUE or S3L/S6L systems.
- This plug-in software requires a valid Sonnox Live licence.
- An authorised iLok2 is required to use this software.
- Important : This software is for use with a Sonnox Live licence only, and is NOT suitable for use with Sonnox TDM or HD-HDX licences.
- Important: S3L/S6L users must install the latest iLok Licence Manager, from www.ilok.com, before running the plug-in installer.
Important note for existing users
The following advice ONLY applies where you have an existing version of Sonnox VENUE software, installed prior to 18 May 2016, on your S3L, S3L-X or S6L system. First-time installations are NOT affected:
Some users have reported missing presets from the Sonnox plug-in Toolbar. To resolve this, please do the following BEFORE installing the latest Sonnox Venue software:
- Switch off all sound systems
- In Venue, go to 'Options', 'System', Control+Click the 'Shutdown' button
- Go to 'Console (C)\Windows\'
- Open 'regedit.exe'
- Go to 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software'
- Right-click 'Sonnox Plugins' and select 'Delete'
- Click 'Yes' to delete this key and all its subkeys
- Close regedit
- Double-click the 'Return to VENUE' desktop shortcut
You may now install the Sonnox plug-in software using the method described above.