Software Customer Support Engineer
Sonnox Ltd. is a specialist audio software Company, located in rural Oxfordshire. We have an acclaimed portfolio of plug-in products targeting the top Digital Audio Workstations (DAWs), such as Pro Tools, Logic and Cubase. Our worldwide customers range from professionals to enthusiasts and include the most prestigious recording facilities, music producers and engineers, games manufacturers, mastering houses, broadcasters and Hollywood Studios.
We are looking for a versatile and self-motivated enthusiast to join our team based at our offices in Finstock, Oxfordshire.
Your responsibilities will include:
• The timely handling and prioritising of support enquiries, bug reports and other issues via our on-line ticketing system (Freshdesk). Queries could relate to:
• Pre- and post-sale issues
• Installation difficulties
• Operational guidance
• DAW/OS/host computer compatibility
• Product upgrades and the transfer of licence ownership
We aim to make an initial response to all enquiries within one working day
• Working with your Test and QA colleagues to replicate and verify bug reports
• Assisting in the maintenance of our databases:
• Managing customer registration details
• Software versions, releases and licence types
This is a varied role with wide-ranging responsibilities and we need someone with a good technical audio background who can liaise with our test, development, IT and marketing teams. It is also a customer-facing position that frequently demands sensitivity, patience and thoughtful judgement. This position might grow to include involvement with Test/QA, assisting the IT team and contributing to website content.
If you’re a team player with excellent organisational and communication skills, preferably with experience in the audio industry and a real interest in music – we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us your CV and a covering letter to explain why you feel suited to this role, using the subject:
Software Customer Support Vacancy – your name.
You can reach us at email@example.com
We're an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.