Customer Support, QA & Test Engineer
Sonnox Ltd. is a specialist audio software Company, located in rural Oxfordshire. We have an acclaimed portfolio of plug-in products targeting the top Digital Audio Workstations (DAWs), such as Pro Tools, Logic and Cubase. Our worldwide customers range from professionals to enthusiasts and include the most prestigious recording facilities, music producers and engineers, games manufacturers, mastering houses, broadcasters and Hollywood Studios.
We are looking for a versatile and self-motivated enthusiast. This position must be based in our offices in Finstock, Oxfordshire and is not suitable for remote working. Your responsibilities will include:
- The timely handling and prioritising of support enquiries, bug reports and other issues via our online ticketing system (Freshdesk). Queries could relate to:
- Pre and post-sale issues
- Installation difficulties
- Operational guidance
- DAW/OS/host computer compatibility
- Product upgrades and the transfer of licence ownership
We aim to make an initial response to all support enquiries within one working day
- Providing support to our external beta test group. To include:
- Distribution of test licenses and installers
- First response to all technical questions
- The monitoring of support trends and the revising of our services to reflect them. To include:
- Publishing new/updating existing support articles
- The automation/streamlining of new and existing processes
- Working with your Development team colleagues to:
- Replicate and verify bug reports from customers
- QA and test new and updated products prior to their release
- Actively seek to improve the efficiency and accuracy of the testing processes
- Assisting in the maintenance and development of our databases:
- Managing customer registration details
- Software versions, releases and licence types
This is a varied role with wide-ranging responsibilities and we need someone with a good technical audio background who can liaise with our test, development, IT and marketing teams. It is a customer-facing position that frequently demands sensitivity, patience and thoughtful judgement.
If you’re a team player with excellent organisational and communication skills, preferably with experience in the audio industry, database & website administration, and a real interest in music, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us your CV and a covering letter to explain why you feel suited to this role, using the subject Software Customer Support Vacancy – your name. You can reach us at [email protected]
We are an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies, please.