Oxford Inflator and TransMod updated to offer SoundGrid support and other features
Our summer schedule of releases and updates continues at Sonnox with the addition of a further two plug-ins to the v3 suite, as promised when we made the first instalment available a few months ago consisting of the EQ, Dynamics and Reverb.
The Oxford Inflator and TransMod plug-ins are now compatible with Waves flagship super-low latency recording, processing and playback platform.
- Registered owners of Native and HDX Generation 5 (G5) licences are able to add the SoundGrid Option for a fee of £15GBP per plug-in.
- Owners of previous Sonnox licence Generations will need to upgrade to G5 before being eligible for this upgrade.
- Your new SoundGrid licence can be held on a separate iLok device to your Native/HDX licences. This new development simplifies your workflow by allowing you to use your SoundGrid plug-ins on the road and Native/HDX versions in the studio.
- If you’d like to take up this exciting offer, please visit mySonnox. If you have any further questions, please contact Support.
VST3 support, GUI enhancements and more
The updates, available free of charge to registered G5 owners and included with all new qualifying sales, provide:
- VST3 support
- External side-chain functionality
- GUI enhancements
- High resolution graphics
- High DPI/Retina display support
- Larger GUI
- Clarification of licence and installer naming
- HDX versions offer significantly higher instance counts
More flexible licensing for new HDX purchases
Previously, owners of HDX G5 licences also received a Native licence with their purchase. We are continuing to offer this and, for the first time, any new HDX licences purchased after 17th August 2017 can be used on another iLok device. Both iLok devices must be registered to the same iLok account.
This simplifies your workflow by allowing you to use your Native plug-ins on the road and HDX versions in the studio.
Be first in line for future Sonnox news
We strongly recommend signing up to our newsletter to ensure you know as soon as the upgrades are available as well as keeping up to date with all future news and exclusive discounts.