Oxford SuprEsser and Limiter v2 update to offer SoundGrid support and other feature
We’re delighted to announce that the Oxford SuprEsser and the Limiter v2 have been updated to the latest v3 spec. They join the Oxford Dynamics, EQ, Reverb, Inflator and TransMod which were all updated earlier in 2017. The updates apply to the Native and HDX Oxford Limiter, the Native SuprEsser and the HDX SuprEsser DS.
Read on to find out what’s new!
The Oxford Limiter and SuprEsser DS plug-ins are now compatible with Waves flagship super-low latency recording, processing and playback platform.
- Registered owners of Native and HDX Generation 5 (G5) licences are able to add the SoundGrid Option for a fee of £15GBP per plug-in.
- Owners of previous Sonnox licence Generations will need to upgrade to G5 before being eligible for this upgrade.
- Your new SoundGrid licence can be held on a separate iLok device to your Native/HDX licences. This new development simplifies your workflow by allowing you to use your SoundGrid plug-ins on the road and Native/HDX versions in the studio.
- If you’d like to take up this exciting offer, please visit mySonnox. If you have any further questions, please contact Support.
VST3 support, GUI enhancements and more
The updates, available free of charge to registered G5 owners and included with all new qualifying sales, provide:
- VST3 support
- External side-chain functionality
- GUI enhancements
- High resolution graphics
- High DPI/Retina display support
- Larger GUI
- Clarification of licence and installer naming
- New V3 HDX versions offer higher instance counts
More flexible licensing for new HDX purchases
Previously, buyers of new full HDX G5 licences received an additional Native licence with their purchase. We are continuing to offer this and, for the first time, these 2 licences included in new Limiter and SuprEsser DS HDX purchases made after 19th September 2017 can be used on separate iLok devices. Both iLok devices must be registered to the same iLok account.
This simplifies your workflow by allowing you to use your Native plug-ins on the road and HDX versions in the studio.
Be first in line for future Sonnox news
We strongly recommend signing up to our newsletter to ensure you know as soon as the upgrades are available as well as keeping up to date with all future news and exclusive discounts.