We Are Looking For Great Music
Are you an unsigned artist creating music you’re proud of and want the world to hear? If you are, then we want to hear from you!
All you have to do is send your tracks to us via Soundcloud and, if we like what we hear, we’ll use them in future demonstrations of our plug-ins (either online or in person), giving you a huge boost in your potential audience (over 100,000 users and followers), most of whom work in the professional music and audio industry.
Additionally, we want to support unsigned artists with a growing profile by offering successful applicants £500 worth of Sonnox plug-ins – invaluable in taking your productions to the next level by bringing professional-grade processing to your mixes and masters.
This is an ongoing competition and we hope to pick multiple pieces as we produce new plug-ins and look at new ways to promote our existing range. Therefore, you can send us as many tracks as you like, whenever you like!
What are we looking for?
- Original pieces of music (no covers or samples please!)
- No genre or style is off-limits – be as creative as you dare.
- We’re not averse to long pieces of music but, for the sake of our time management, we’d like to prescribe a limit of 10 minutes per track.
- You must solely own the rights to the music you submit (more on this in the Terms and Conditions below).
What do I get in return?
If we decide we would like to use your track(s), we offer you;
- Free Sonnox plug-ins; whichever ones you would like up to the value of £500GBP.
- Exposure for your music to over 100,000 highly relevant and engaged users across our digital channels including social media and newsletter. We will fully credit you as and when we use your track so our users and followers can find your music.
How do I submit my music?
- Ensure that your submission is compliant with the Terms and Conditions below.
- If you don’t already have a Soundcloud account, sign up for one here. This is the only way we can audition the audio sent to us.
- Upload your final mixed track(s) to Soundcloud.
- Click ‘Share’ on the track(s) you wish to send us.
- Select the ‘Message’ tab.
- Enter our username, sonnoxplugins, in the ‘To’ field.
- Click ‘Send’ – you’re done!
Terms & Conditions
- The entrant warrants that they are the sole rights holder – Sonnox can’t use music that entrants have not created themselves or not do not have written permission to use.
- If your track is selected by Sonnox, we will require the entrant to send us uncompressed stereo WAV/AIFFs of the mix and original session media (most common DAW formats accepted such as Pro Tools, Logic or Live) to complete your submission.
- Entrants are responsible for making any backup copies of any submitted material.
- Entrants retain the rights to all work sent to Sonnox. Sonnox do not claim any ownership in any content generated by and posted by entrants, but entrants agree to grant Sonnox a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free licence to use that content on the Sonnox website and related promotional activity.
- Remuneration offered per successful track submission is any number of Sonnox plug-ins up to the full retail value of £500GBP and is not subject to promotional pricing or any other discounts except for our Multi-pick Discount. Taking advantage of our Multi-Pick Discount means you get better value the more plug-ins you choose:
- 2 plug-ins – 20%
- 3 plug-ins – 25%
- 4 plug-ins – 30%
- 5 plug-ins – 35%
- 6 plug-ins or more – 40%
- There are no cash alternatives to the remuneration offered.